Castelli Reward Scheme
Castelli Loyalty Reward Scheme Terms & Conditions
Castelli Diaries Limited’s registered office at Dowding Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3UY. Company registration number: 2885440. VAT registration number: 619346526. Castelli Diaries Limited’s trading address Dowding Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3UY.
These Rules including our standard terms and conditions, Policy on Privacy and Data Protection govern the collection and use of the Reward Scheme as set out the terms of the contract between Castelli (“us/we") and each Member (approved company and or individual).
Our Loyalty Reward Scheme Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- 1. Reward Entitlement
- To become eligible for the Castelli Reward Scheme, as a retail e-shop customer you must become a registered Castelli Reward account holder. This is achieved by completing the registration process on the Castelli website www.castelli.co.uk.
After clicking on the "Login" button each customer will be required to enter their information in the New Customer form and following through all the steps required to register. A Customer becomes eligible to redeem their Castelli Rewards from their first order as a registered Castelli Reward account holder.
- 2. Rewards
- Castelli Rewards apply to all regularly priced products and do not apply to clearance items. Rewards may be eligible to be combined with some promotional offers, to learn more, carefully review the details of the specific offer. Transactions or explicit actions taken by Reward account holders, as outlined within the Reward Scheme, can only redeem their Rewards within the Castelli Reward Scheme. Rewards can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Rules. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Rewards, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Rewards not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid and cannot be redeemed for Rewards. Rewards are not back-dated and are non-cash transferable.
Rewards once issued have an expiry date of 2 years from the issued date within the current Castelli Reward Scheme. However Rewards will be lost if the Castelli Reward account is closed or the Castelli Reward Scheme changes or ends at any point without prior notification, or for any other reason at Castelli’s absolute discretion. Rewards will also be lost and deducted subject to credit terms, payment performance or as a result of a product(s) being returned.
- 3. Reward Discount Offers
- Provided that the customer's e-mail settings do not prevent them from participating in the Reward scheme, they will also be entitled to receive additional Reward offerings and offers available to Reward scheme members. With every purchase the customer's status in the Reward scheme grows, increasing their pre-set Reward discounts. Moreover this will also increase and improve their exclusive additional reward offers.
- 4. Reward Review Guidelines
- To ensure that your review meets our criteria, all review fields must be completed and an honest and balanced paragraph about the product and or service itself must be included. We cannot accept duplicate reviews or derogatory reviews about our products or services, as these issues should be taken up directly with our Customer Service team. Once you have submitted your comments, we will assess the review and Rewards to your account. Rewards will only be received if the review meets the criteria stated.
- Customers will be automatically entered into Castelli’s Reward Scheme once they create an account and place their first order. Further, by accepting the Rewards, each customer agrees to release and hold harmless Castelli Products Ltd, its licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, merchant partners, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of the Reward discounts or participation in any Reward program related activity. This Reward scheme is void where prohibited by law.
The Reward account holder is responsible for the security of all Castelli Reward material including account access and all Rewards issued on that account. If a Castelli Reward account details are lost or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of the account access information, they should contact Castelli immediately. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Rewards.
- The Loyalty account holder is responsible for the security of all Castelli Loyalty material including account access and all Rewards issued on that account. If a Castelli Loyalty account details as lost or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of the account access information, they should contact Castelli immediately. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Rewards.
Castelli Diaries Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or cancel the Reward Programme, without notice. Earning or redeeming Rewards on a Castelli Reward Account, or the absence of Reward account cancellation, will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules. We may suspend or terminate the Castelli Reward Scheme but we will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all Castelli Reward Accounts will be suspended or terminated and Rewards will be lost.
- Castelli Diaries Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual with the result of terminating their account where it is found, that an individual has been tampering with the application process or the operation of the reward scheme; to be in violation of the Conditions of Use of the web site, its policies and conditions and or Castelli Diaries Limited general terms and conditions; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. We also reserve the right to revoke Rewards if we feel the participant has tried to abuse the Reward scheme in any way. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Reward scheme at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the user and must comply with these rules. Authorised account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning e-mail, addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Castelli Diaries Limited will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
If we sell or transfer the Castelli Membership scheme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Primary Collectors and Additional Collectors to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such Primary Collectors and Additional Collectors in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
By accepting to become a registered Castelli Reward account holder you are also accepting to be registered as a secure web user automatically and as such you will accept to receive promotional literature from Castelli.
Additional Collectors are third parties for the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act. Our only responsibilities with respect to Castelli Rewards are set out in these Rules, which are subject to English law. We will only be liable to a Primary Collector who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and, if so, our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Castelli Rewards Account any Rewards that have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
If you wish to contact our Reward Account Scheme Manager for any reason, make changes to your personal data, send feedback, cancel your account, request a statement or for any other reason concerning your Membership, please either telephone Castelli or use the contact us form on the website and your enquiry will be cared for promptly.
- Updated October 2012